Terms and Conditions
The Hirer means the person named on the booking form for the hire of the premises
The Person In Charge means the person for the time being appointed by the committee to enforce the following terms and conditions.
Rules and regulations for the hire of the parish centre ground floor:
- In the event of any damage to the building or furniture or loss or breakage of any article or property owned by the parish centre either during the period of hire or at any time during which the hirer or any person with him/her shall be using the premises for the agreed purpose, the expense of replacing or making good the same shall be borne in full by the hirer.
- The hirer shall ensure that there is no disorderly conduct within the premises and no activity shall be permitted which may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to the parish centre or owners or occupiers of any adjoining property.
- Any cost incurred by the parish centre in calling the police or other emergency service to the premises shall be borne by the hirer.
- The hirer shall be responsible for the safety procedures and instruction for evacuation in the event of fire or any other emergencies.
- No alterations shall be done to the existing property, furniture or kitchen equipment.
- All exits should be kept clear and free from obstructions.
- Extra charges will be incurred if the pre-booked time is exceeded.
- All articles, goods and refreshments brought onto the premises must be removed along with any garbage at the time of departure and taken off site, unless prior arrangement with the caretaker has been agreed for which there will be a charge.
- All use of the hall and facilities is subject to the hirer accepting responsibility for arranging furniture with in the hall and returning them to their original positions after use.
- The premises and surrounding area should be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- The parish committee do not accept any responsibility for any injury, damage or loss caused to any persons.
- The Centre is not licensed for the sale of alcohol.
- The use of upstairs is not allowed.
- Drawing pins, staples or cello tape should not be used on the walls.
- A booking deposit of £100 will be taken and held for one week after the hire period.
- The full booking fee will be required before the commencement of the hire period.
- Deductions from the deposit will be made for any expenditure incurred.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited as the centre is a No Smoking area.
- The Centre Committee reserve the right to cancel any booking. However, the Centre Committee will endeavour to give two weeks prior notice to the hirer of any cancellation. The Centre Committee will not be held responsible for any costs incurred by the hirer for any cancellation.
- Priority use of the centre will at all times be given to the parish of St. Philip Neri, Smethwick.
- Only persons with the appropriate certificates in ?Food Hygiene? are allowed to cook in the kitchen.